Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How do you wear it?

Has anyone seen the Toughest Cowboy store? I just checked it out and they have some cool stuff. I've seen some of the guys on TV wearing some new TC shirts so, I had to check it out! I'm glad I did there are some pretty cool things.
Here, I will help you get there faster: http://bandmerch.seenon.com/index.php?v=toughestcowboy
I like to dabble in fashion...and since I get to travel around the U.S. going to rodeos, I get to see all sorts of fashion types! Here's my pick and my thoughts on how to "jazz it up".
The black hoodie is my favorite choice for gals. Wanna put a little "rodeo flare" to it? Pair it with a solid color vest (red, pink, turqouise, or white) add a fun belt, necklace, maybe some zebra print earings, your favorite boots and head out!
For guys (and for gals) my favorite is the brown t-shirt. Any guy, any shape, size or height can rock that. For girls: buy it a little small, now this is gonna sound crazy but, cut out the collar, cut a small "v" in front. Wear it with a red or turqouise tank top underneath and accesorize!
The "hardened" and "tough enough" are tied for a close second, in my book.
K, those are just some of my ideas. Feel free to let me know how you "jazzed it up"...I love getting new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment